Collected on planet surfaces and from asteroids.
Sulphur, S, atomic number 16. Melting point 388K. Sulphur is mainly used as a precursor to other chemicals like sulphuric acid. It's also a key component in many biological and chemical applications, including fertilisers.
- All Rings - Mining
- Surface Prospecting
- Thrusters - Clean Drive Tuning1
- Power Plant - Overcharged Power Plant1
- Shield Cell Bank - Rapid Charge Shield Cell Bank1
- Cannon - Efficient Weapon12
- Cannon - Long Range Weapon12
- Fragment Cannon - Efficient Weapon12
- Multi-cannon - Efficient Weapon12
- Rail Gun - Long Range Weapon12
- Power Distributor - High Charge Capacity Power Distributor1
- Power Distributor - Engine Focused Power Distributor12
- Power Distributor - System Focused Power Distributor12
- Power Distributor - Weapon Focused Power Distributor12
- Pulse Laser - Efficient Weapon12
- Burst Laser - Efficient Weapon12
- Burst Laser - Long Range Weapon123
- Beam Laser - Long Range Weapon12
- Plasma Accelerator - Efficient Weapon12
Where to find specific materials
Check the materials rate on the system map
Use data from the Engineering Database and EDEngineer (an ingame overlay to track materials, data & blueprint progress).